Saturday 7 April 2007

First Blog

This is my first Blog.

I've been inspired to start blogging because I have teenage children who are constantly using msn and myspace to communicate with friends and strangers. I don't want to use either of those forms of web / instant communication but I'd like to be part of an on-line community, particularly one where people know how to spell!

I'm just about to start a new role as a parent govenor. I've received a letter from the Clerk to Govenors inviting me to the next meeting of the full governing body to introduce myself. Note: This isn't the sort of school where parent's compete to be on the governing body.

I'm not sure what is expected (or how long the meeting will be). I'll e-mail the Clerk, confirm my attendance and ask how long the meeting will be.

Helen

No comments: