Saturday 29 December 2007

Freecycle


I had my first freecycle experience today. I've been meaning to investigate how freecycle works and use it to get rid of a surplus bed for ages but simply haven't had the time. It turned out that it didn't take any time at all, just a quick google search, set up an account and post an e-mail on Thursday evening. As a freecycle newby my post had to be moderated so it didn't appear on the web site of the Selby freecycle group until Friday morning. By lunch time I had two takers and was able to amek arrangements by e-mail for someone to collect the bed on Saturday morning. Very easy and very quick. So much easier than trying to sell the bed via the local paper or postcards in local supermarkets.

Click here to join freecycleselby
Click to join freecycleselby

No comments: